Delaware State Housing Authority (DSHA) Home Loans
For most buyers, putting together the down payment is the hardest part of purchasing. The Delaware State Housing Authority has eased this pain by offering down payment and closing cost assistance funds in the form of interest-free-loans. These funds go to primary home buyers purchasing in the state of Delaware.
The “catch” is that sometimes these loan programs come with higher interest rates than if you were making the down payment yourself.
- Can be paired with conventional, FHA, or USDA loans
- Can be for first time home buyers or repeat buyers (so long as buying a primary residence)
- DSHA funds can go toward down payment, closing costs, or paying down your principal balance
- DSHA funds are a 0% interest loan that does not become due until you sell the home, refinance the home or if the home at some point is no longer your primary residence
- DSHA loans have lower mortgage insurance premiums than other types of loans
DSHA VIDEO CONTENT COMING SOON!!!
Have questions? Give us a call! Amanda and team would be happy to answer all of your questions and get you started with a great low rate today!
Working with Amanda & Team
- We put YOU first.
- Fast and efficient, we close most of our loans in 30 days or less.
- We offer a variety of loans. Amanda and team can help you find the loan that is right for you!!!
**Amanda E. Garcia, First Home Mortgage is not affiliated with or acting on behalf of or at the direction of FHA, VA, USDA or the Federal Government.